Bean To Cup Coffee Machines, Coffee Machine, Home & Kitchen
SAGE Oracle Touch SES990BSS Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
Available On Pre-Order Only | Shipping Time: 6-8 Weeks
- The next generation fully automatic espresso machine has arrived. No you don’t have to compromise between convenience and quality to enjoy café quality coffee at home
- Swipe. Select. Enjoy: with automation at every stage, simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy café quality coffee at home
- Dose amount: the integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favourite cafe
- Precise water temperature: The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 1ºc. The Oracle touch Uses digital temperature control (PID) technology, This ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range.
- Optimal water pressure: The over pressure valve (opv) is a commercial feature included in The Oracle touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavours in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- Sufficient steam pressure: a Cafe quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavour and rich sweet milk with a Micro-Foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering Barista quality silky Micro-Foam that enhances the flavour of coffee. Then it cleans itself
- Triple heat system: 1. Dedicated steam boiler with integrated heat exchange aids thermal stability. 2. Dedicated espresso boiler with digital PID control delivers precise water temperature. 3. Heated group head–pid controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability.